DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe that material available on our site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate and remove the material.
Konila is a novel translation publishing platform. We respect the copyright laws. If you are the owner of any content showed on Konila.com, please email us at [email protected]. With your complaint, you must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, so that Konila can find and positively identify that material. For example, we require a link to the specific post that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.